UNIVERSIDAD CENTRAL DE NICARAGUA
MANAGUA- REPUBLIC OF NICARAGUA
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.ucn.edu.ni/
DUAL DEGREE PROGRAM
UNIVERSIDAD CENTRAL DE NICARAGUA (UCN)
It is with pleasure that we hereby wish to introduce the above articulation agreement made between IBLAM School of Law Campus C and Universidad Central De Nicaragua (UCN) in the Faculty of law. The purpose of the Dual Degree Program (DDP) is to enable IBLAM SCHOOL OF LAW graduates to have their degrees articulated into UCN for a second qualification. UCN is fully accredited and registered under the laws applicable to the Republic of Nicaragua and is also fully accredited by the Nicaraguan Ministry of Education. UCN is also officially listed with UNESCO and International Association of Universities (IAU). Please take a look this IAU-UNESCO website : http://www.iau-aiu.net/onlinedatabases/list_data/np-nw.html#Nicaragua
UCN International program is also offered in the European Countries, such as the United Kingdom, Spain, Austria, Deutsch, the programs offered in association with outstanding International Organization and/or recognized Educational providers. Like FEAD (http://www.fead.be/), the Autonomous body of United Nations “ UNITAR – The United Nations Institute for Training and Research (http://www.unitar.org/about_en.htm )”, The United Nations University (UNU) (http://gvu.unu.edu/about.cfm),WASTE (http://www.waste.nl/page/169 ), CIWM (http://www.ciwm.co.uk/ ), NLP Institutes for Psychology programs (http://www.nlp-institutes.net/ )
The UCN programs offered internationally are bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Master degrees (MBA, MA) and Doctoral degrees (DBA, PH.D) in various field of studies, especially in Waste Management and Psychology. The Language of instruction of the programs is English, Spanish, Germany (Deutsch) and of course Bahasa Indonesia for our dual degree programs.
FORMAL EMAIL FROM IAU-UNESCO
From: Centre IAU email@example.com
To: "'Agung Sidayu'" firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear MYR Agung Sidayu,
You will find the complete listing on http://www.iau-aiu.net/onlinedatabases/list.html and then by selecting the country from the drop-down menu in the middle of the page. You sill see that this university is indeed listed.
International Association of Universities / International Universities Bureau
1 rue Miollis
75732 PARIS Cedex 15
Tel: +33 (0)1 45 68 48 02
Fax: +33 (0)1 47 34 76 05
PURPOSE OF THE DUAL DEGREE PROGRAM
To allow fully qualified individuals applying via the IBLAM School of Law Campus C to upgrade and improve their academic standing from the present to receive a fully accredited degree based on the rules and regulations pertaining to the DDP.
All applications must be submitted directly to the IBLAM registrar. Where applications are received from prospective Candidates, they will be referred to these for further assistance
Application is made in the usual manner by submitting the IBLAM Campus C enrolment application form. The following documents are required:
- Completed IBLAM campus C enrollment form
- CV and copies of supporting documents
- Copy of passport or Identification
- Where required a thesis/dissertation or completion of any additional coursework to the satisfaction of the IBLAM/UCN committees.
- Payment of fees, which includes the IBLAM and UCN fees
- All applicants whom are not IBLAM students or Graduates are registered through IBLAM campus C and shall receive applicant’s registration certificate.
- The applicant’s credentials (Sarjana Hukum or Magister Hukum) is assessed and converted to UCN degree of Bachelor of Law (LLB) or Master of Law or LLM.
- The appropriate UCN award equivalent to the articulation agreement is prepared.
IBLAM Campus C will present the documents to UCN for their approval.
- After acceptance, UCN initiate the degree award for graduation and shall mail the documents to the graduate.
As explained above that the degree which will be issued by the Universidad central de Nicaragua are as follow:
- Sarjana Hukum (SH) will be articulated to bachelor of Law (LLB)
- Magister Hukum (M.H) will be articulated to Master of Law )LLM)
In order to deal with this responsibly, as well as to accommodate each case academic institutions in collaboration with other academic establishments all over the world, have devised a new academic system of INTERDISCIPLINARY MAJORS at all degree levels. It has been found that the latest trends in industry and commerce is to employ graduates or positions having completed studies with dual majors. Therefore, for example those at the master’s degree level may have the LLM with emphasis in International Law, Islamic law, Business Law etc.
The Following Items are Included in the UCN Graduation Package:
The Degree Diploma
The Following Items are Included in the IBLAM Graduation Package:
The degree diploma
The Following Process for Honorary Doctorate Awards is required:
- UCN completed nomination form.
- CV, passport copy and other important supporting credentials where required
- Letter of recommendation from UCN representative, Agent or any other collaborating authority.
- Explanation about the importance, reasons and impact of the award on the applicant’s career and personal life.
- Undertaking to support UCN and the benefits of the award to both the University and the applicant.
- The nomination is made by the IBLAM School of Law Campus C or by UCN Indonesian Representative with 2 references.
Convocations will be scheduled by the IBLAM in collaboration with UCN Representatives in locations geographically selected based on the needs. They shall be chaired by UCN International Appointed Faculty Members, Senior University officials, The IBLAM and UCN Representatives and graduates, friends and family members.
Attendees must apply to the organizers of these events and shall pay a convocation attendance fee as well as where required any fees for the renting of robes, and other additional requirements. Arrangement for the usual robes as well as any arranged by the organizers as required. All other arrangements for catering, publicity, seating, photographers etc shall be arranged by the event organizers.
The usual benefits of alumni shall apply to each graduate after graduation as well as further studies.
FURTHER STUDIES AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT
As a Fully accredited and UNESCO and IAU listed institution graduates will be able to apply under the usual rules and requirements applicable to students at any other government or traditional academic establishment. All UCN and IBLAM graduates are also eligible for membership of professional Law institutions such as the Indonesian and International Bar Association, by examination and further training especially for Indonesian bar Association ( both KAI or IKADI)
For more information, please contact IBLAM campus C at:
Puri Kemayoran Block THB2
Jalan landas Pacu Selatan
Jakarta Pusat – Indonesia
Email : email@example.com